The Reveal The Reveal

Hi!
Thanks for your extensive review on one of my songs.
I will keep everything said in mind. I'm sure it will improve my song a lot.

You asked me to review one of your songs. I'm not very experienced with reviewing but I'll give it a try.

I chose this song because I just love epic piano melody's like the one that starts at 1:05! Also that weird chord progression you chose worked out really well. And on top of that, you made a very good balance between the lows, mids and highs. Something I have huge trouble with.
All with all, great job! This is some very nice music if you ask me.

There is one thing I want to say. Since I'm a drummer myself, it stands out for me that the drums are the same the whole song. Same rythm, no tasty breaks. Maybe try switching the drum pattern when a new part of the song begins. That will make this song even greater then it was.

Keep doing the nice work, and I'll be happy to know when you finish a new song ;)

Cheers.

4,5/5

Twisted Clown Twisted Clown

Doesn't sound bad! I like that crazy twisted sound you used for the main part ;) Keep it up!

GaryTheJ responds:

Hey thanks man :D

Anything Anything

I like the guitar part! However i want to say that the drums are not well blended into the song. Because of the loudness of the drums, you can't hear that lovely guitar very well :( Also some variation in the drums wouldn't be a loss ;) But overall, nice work and keep it up!

Rojakai responds:

Hey! Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it. Yeah, I had a feeling the drums were too loud. I should've fixed it. Well, I'll definitely keep it in mind next time. Thanks again!

Dance like Hell Dance like Hell

It's a little bid plain and repeating, but for a first song i think you're doing pretty good! I like the piano part, very nice sound. Which sound generator did you use for that?
Keep it up!

JCFfilms responds:

Thanks, i did repeat the song quite a bit, trial and error, but I use Nexus 2 with 'Angel Piano'

Thanks for you positive comment :)

Warp (Preview) Warp (Preview)

I like how that chilling intro goes over into awesome dubstep! Very good job man, keep it up

ChapMac9 responds:

Thanks! :D

20 14 20 14

woow

Well it has a lot of base in it :D

ZodiacKnife responds:

sorry it took me long to respond I had hard times but I got some new shit on deck and thank you I love basssssss